Park Reservation

Any organized use of a Town park requires Town Board approval.  TCG Ord. Section 10.05(c) states:

(c) No organized event shall take place in a public park within the town limits without permission of the town board. This includes, but is not limited to, competitive sport games or practice sessions, parties, etc, and the placing of any structure (e.g. goals, tent, portable toilet, etc.) in a public park. An administrative fee, set by resolution of the town board, shall be paid to the town treasurer prior to town board’s consideration of any organized event. Upon approval of the event, the event organizers shall be required to sign a hold harmless agreement to indemnify the town. At the town board’s discretion, a security deposit may be required from the organizers of the event, which will be returned after the event provided the town does not have any expenses relating to clean-up or repair as a result of the event.

For more information about Town parks, please see

If you would like to reserve a Town Park, please type something up to describe your planned use of the park and submit that to the Clerk at, along with payment of the appropriate fee (see the current Fee and Bond Schedule) and a completed hold harmless agreement.