On Wednesday, January 24th, the Cottage Grove Town Board and Plan Commission will host a public hearing on a topic that affects all of us. Dane County Planning Staff will be here to present information about their comprehensive revision of their zoning ordinance. The Public Hearing will begin at 7:00 P.M. at the Town Hall.
There is a website with detailed information and educational materials about the new ordinance. You can find the website here:
In addition to the complete text of the draft zoning ordinance, you will also find:
· Draft zoning maps for each town
· A comparison of current and proposed zoning districts
· Fact sheets for each proposed zoning district
· A comparison of current and proposed land use descriptions
· Charts showing permitted, conditional and prohibited land uses in each zoning district
· Descriptions of proposed requirements for special uses.